Saturday, January 8, 2011

Doctor, doctor, tell the news...

I'm not saying that the minute clinic isn't a great convenience for people, but I am going to say that they shouldn't diagnose things like hyper-tension blood pressure levels and things such as lazy eyes. Neither of which I have. Of course I made an appointment to make sure I wasn't going to drop dead of a heart attack, and not only was my blood pressure amazing, my "lazy eye" was also proven to be a misdiagnosis. The pink eye may have been real, I'm not sure. But after a week of wearing my glasses instead of my contacts I think I've suffered enough. Winter is no time to be bespectacled. They fog up every time you come in from the cold, and Chicago is COLD. So anyway, to my legions of fans, rest assured; I have been given a clean bill of health.

No comments:

Post a Comment