Friday, October 23, 2009

show pics











I'm waiting on the professional photos from the show, but I wanted to share a few snapshots from the event. It was a crazy night! Who knew that bar would be so packed on a Wednesday! I was so happy to have my family and friends there to support me!
My models were amazing. They really looked great in the clothes. I was thrilled. I now know how actors must feel when they win an award and need to thank a million people. So many people helped me get to this day, and I will be forever in debt to them. Erin Cook you are an angel! Travis, you put up with a lot, I'll clean up now, promise. My family for traveling a long and winding road to get here for the show, for your undying support of every crazy thing I set out to do. Erin Gotwals for doing the show with me. Josh Wintersteen for the use of his Nissan for countless trips to fabric stores. Cheryl for transporting the clothes the night of the show. The hair and make-up people. Everyone who added a positive energy to this endeavor. My boys, they were the BEST. So much fun. Can't wait to do the next show! And maybe sell some stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment